The holidays – a time to be merry and bright and curled up by the birchwood fire on Netflix with a fancy cocktail. This festive spin on the classic martini is only three ingredients and tastes like holiday in a coupe glass. Rosemary simple syrup provides a subtle oh tannenbaum flavor and pairs well with a heavy dash of orange bitters for a well-rounded tasty treat.
- Mixing glass – this drink is best served stirred, not shaken
- Stirring spoon – to do the actual stirring
- Hawthorne strainer – tricky to clean but efficient at straining
- Jigger – measures accurately but spills easily
- Rosemary infused simple syrup
- Orange bitters
Add 2 ounces gin, 1 ounce simple syrup, & 2 dashes of orange bitters to a mixing glass
Add ice & stir*
*10 stirs clockwise, 10 stirs counterclockwise
Strain into a coupe or martini glass
Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary & enjoy!
May this quick & easy cocktail help you get in the holiday spirit!